Over a 21 day period, you get:
21-Day Action Plan to Set & Achieve Your Goals
Tools to Multiply & Measure Your Income
Support & Accountability to Keep You on Track
You’ll also be able to join “office hours” online where you can ask your questions and get answers!
The 21-Day Goal Challenge officially starts on January 6th, 2020, but you can join and get access to the resources to start right now!
In this post, you’re getting a preview of the program by experiencing Day 1 of the 21 days…
Before we can begin setting goals, we must assess our performance from last year. Assessing your performance helps you understand what transpired over the course of the year. It also helps you focus on lessons learned and where you might want to improve.
Then use the pages from the workbook to answer the following questions to help you Think, Analyze & Assess last year:
1. What were your biggest achievements and successes in the last year? If you’re struggling to think of any, pull up your calendar and review your appointments, activities, and notes starting from January 2019.
2. As you look at your calendar, think about what was happening during that period of your life. What were you working on? Who were you meeting with? What appointments did you go on? As you review each month, note any successes or outcomes that happened. Compile this list of accomplishments and successes.
3. What setbacks and obstacles did you encounter? Again, pull up your calendar to identity anything that prevented you from achieving your goals last year. Did you try something new that didn’t work? Why didn’t it work? What were you hoping to achieve last year that you didn’t make progress on?
4. Depending on your personality, you may find it easier or harder to develop this list. Take a break for an hour and come back to this activity. The more thorough you are, the better your overall assessment will be.
5. What lessons did you learn in this past year? What worked well? Why do you speculate that it worked well? What didn’t work so well, and why do you think it didn’t work out?
Writing down the lessons you’ve learned will help embed these lessons into your memory. That way, you’re less likely to repeat your mistakes or overlook what has worked well for you in the past.
And there it is! Day 1 of the 21-Day Goal Acceleration Program done.
For those of you wanting to take the next step and join us for the full program, we have a special offer:
You can get the 21-Day Goal Acceleration Program by joining the Marketing Club for only $21 today*!
The 21-Day Goal Acceleration Program starts on January 6th, 2020.
*After 30 Days, on-demand access to the Marketing Club is $77 a month. You can cancel your Marketing Club Membership at any time (there is no contract or commitment to join).