Facebook’s Lookalike Audience feature is very connected to the Custom Audience feature,
Lookalike audiences are marketing lists you can create in Facebook that use the information you have about your clients and prospects to create new audiences.
You can create lookalike audiences from:
- Custom Audiences – Upload a list of your existing customers using Custom Audiences and use Lookalike Audiences to find similar people.
- Website visitors – Install a Facebook pixel on your site. Then create Lookalike Audiences based on people who’ve visited specific pages on your website.
- Page fans – Use Lookalike Audiences to create an audience based on people that like your page or engage your Page’s content.
What can you do with Lookalike Audiences?
Lookalike Audiences allow you to run FB Ad campaigns to:
- Find people like your clients or prospects to show branding and lead generation messages.
- Find people like those who visit your website or specific pages on your website, such as a person who has viewed a listing on your site.
- Find people like those who already like your Business Page to add to your marketing sphere.